Our Expert team are here to help, do not hesitate to askGet In Touch Today
Diamond-Net Pond Safety net installs, safely keeping children from falling into ponds & water features.
PLEASE SELECT POND SIZES IN METRES BELOW
The price displayed is inclusive of delivery.
CLICK ON THE BELOW BUTTON TO PAY FOR YOUR NET KIT
CLICK ON THE BELOW BUTTON TO PAY FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL ORDER.
POND SAFETY PRICING & PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
Call Tony in our office on 01623 438049 or 07951 804019 to get an immediate quote and delivery date.
Use the pricing system to the right. TIP – please over allow a little excess for overlapping the net onto the sides of the pond to anchor and tension it onto the fixings. (we suggest 25cm per 4 sides) for your Diamond-net pond safety net kit.
- Select the option of metres for you to use to calculate your fitted price.
- Then select the width and length of your pond from edge to edge, but remember to add 25cm for all 4 sides, and so 50cm onto the length and width is our recommended rule of thumb to go by.
- This will then display your DIY kit price.
If your happy with that, you can optionally use our safe online system, and pay by paypal or card, and on doing so we will contact you within 24-48 hours by email or phone, to advise on the estimated delivery date.
Please contact us if you need any further help or advice.
|Dimensions of the diamonds in the net||60mm square openings|
|Profile thickness of the net||3.4mm pre-stretched poly braid|
|Strength testing||160kg breakage strain|
|Load Bearing Capacity||300kg / square foot|
|Material||UV Stable Polypropylene|
|Temperature Stability||-50 to +50C|
DIAMOND-NET TENSIONED POND SAFETY NET
If you would prefer to discuss details over the phone, please call Tony on 01623 438049 or 07951 804019
DO IT YOURSELF POND SAFETY COVER-GRID KIT
This option includes all of the following:
- The DIY safety net kit
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Full Product Insurance Cover
- Full kit comprising of ‘the net’.
- Rawl i-bolts to drill fix into the surrounding pond edge stone / slabs / timber.. (if the edge is soil, you will need to add our cork-screw ground anchors. Calculate how many you need by allowing 1 in every corner and 1 every 50cm in between the corners).
- 4mm steel spring mounted carabiners to attach the net to the i-bolts.
- Full instructions for DIY installation.
When calling for a quotation it is useful to obtain most, if not all, of the following to ensure your quotation is a true representation of your pond.
- Shape description of pond, i.e. rectangle, circle, square, oval, kidney bean shaped etc.. (if you are struggling to describe this we have some examples of pond shapes below. If your pond is similar to any of these please quote the name of the pond shape when obtaining quotation.)
- The nature of the ‘Shoreline’ surrounding the pond (e.g. crazy paving, gravel, raised pond, boulders or slabbing)Because the standard kit comes with drill-able fixings, and so if your pond is soft ground / soil surrounded, you will need to add our cork-screw ground anchors. Calculate how many you need by allowing 1 in every corner and 1 every 50cm in between the corners).
- Your location as some areas of the UK can be subject to a delivery sur-charge.
Don’t leave it until its too Late; It would be your worst nightmare to find a child drowned. A beautiful fish pond can soon be a very dangerous pretty pond!
Call Tony in our office on 01623 438049 or 07951 804019
We have specialised in pond safety along with pool safety for the safe making of hazardous drowning risk areas of water for 15 years, we pride ourselves on our ability to make the highest quality products and making sure they are affordable, we achieve this by keeping everything in house from the manufacturing assembly to the preparation, sales and customer service and also packaging and postage.
Guarantee & Maintenance
The Diamond-net Pond Safety net Is Designed To Last For In Excess Of 25 Years.
To give you a summary, the pond safety net is a high strength pre-tensioned braided net, made to withstand a person falling onto it, and to hold them safely, the product is made by an internationally recognised and ISO 9002 standard compliant safety net manufacturer.