Pond covers and grids by Pond Safety Ltd
The Renowned DiamonDeck Pond Safety Grid Cover
As seen on the ‘world famous’ BBC Blue Peter TV show –
Pond Safety Ltd’s very own specially involved feature!
Pond Safety Ltd offer a nationwide installation service of our DiamonDeck pond safety grid for no more than £5.00 per Square Foot. To book your installation call Tony on 01623 438049
Pond Safety Ltd are now proud to have been awarded The Silver Medal Award by the Royal Horticultural Society at The Hampton Court Palace Show.
The DiamonDeck pond cover has been examined by a Member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health – MCIEH, and has been passed fit for the purpose.
The DiamonDeck pond safety cover system has also been inspected by a number of Health & Safety and Accident Prevention departments, such as Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Hereford and the Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire – Regional Health Authorities, and many more, and have met all of their quality checks & high standards.
- Product Inspection Approval for all ponds, private home ponds, Schools, care homes, adoption and foster carers ponds etc
- Strong enough to withstand the impact of an adult falling onto the grid
- Designed to be fish friendly, discreet, with no sharp edges
- Made and tested to withstand all weather conditions
- Fits any size and shape pond
- Maintenance and pond access friendly, with child proof grip clips
- Your ponds can be made safe within just a few days from order
- Guaranteed for 25 years & we are proud to have now protected over 12,000 ponds to date.
- Installation at any time of the year is no problem
- Can be completed even when the pond is in full bloom and/or full of fish and wildlife
- Our installations do not require any alterations beforehand (unless excessive plant overgrowth) we always aim to ensure minimum disruption to your pond and your garden
- Our metal pond cover system can be installed with any pond liner as we use a rubber bumper which prevents any possibility of puncture